Commercial Mold Remediation
A mold problem on your commercial property can cause business interruption and can pose a health risk for those exposed. Mold infestations can happen quickly just by minor water intrusions like a leak in plumbing or even a roof leak. Every hour spent cleaning is an hour of lost revenue.
In McHenry County, mold can be about everywhere. With our high humidity levels, these conditions are almost ideal for mold to grow. If you suspect that your property may have a mold problem, call the SERVPRO of Southern McHenry County. We can quickly respond to your needs and work fast to get you back in business.
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- A Trusted Leader in the Mold and Water Restoration Industry with over 2190 Franchises
- Highly Trained Mold and Water Damage Restoration Specialists
Have a Mold Problem? Call Us Today – (847) 516-1600
Commercial Mold Remediation Presents Unique Challenges
Mold can spread quickly through a property if left untreated. SERVPRO of Southern McHenry County can respond quickly, working to first contain the infestation to help prevent its spread to other parts of the building. Next, we will begin the remediation process, working safely and effectively to manage the situation. We have the training, experience, and equipment to contain the mold infestation and remediate it to preloss condition. Learn more about SERVPRO of Southern McHenry County training and certifications.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
- Odor Control Technician
- Upholstery and Fabric Cleaning Technician